AMG Physical Rehabilitation Hospital – Covington seeks a Part-Time Plant Operations Technician who reports directly to the CEO. Plant Operations is responsible for the daily operations of the physical plant. Handles prioritizing maintenance schedules, tasks and schedules contractors for required maintenance work performed outside of the plant ops/maintenance department’s normal duties. Schedules preventative maintenance to all equipment within the physical plant location. Hospital plant operations experience is preferred.
For Part-Time employees, a comprehensive package is offered including competitive pay, direct deposit, paid vacation time, optional credit union membership, cellular discount options and 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution.
- High school diploma or equivalent with some college or trade school
- Must be certified for CFC refrigerant handling by the EPA
- Ability to meet physical demands of loading and unloading
- Must be available for evening and weekend call when necessary
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Additional languages desirable
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Computer or word-processing skills required
- Ability to work with other people in courteous manner
- Must have general electrical abilities, plumbing, carpentry, painting, nurse call equipment and transportation equipment
AMG Physical Rehabilitation Hospital – Covington is a state of the art, physical rehabilitation hospital in the heart of Covington, LA. We will provide inpatient physical rehabilitation services. We accept Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance.
AMG Physical Rehabilitation Hospital – Covington is an equal opportunity employer.