AMG Specialty Hospital – Oklahoma City is seeking a PRN Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) for variable Day Shifts who is responsible for administering physical therapy treatment interventions guided by a plan of care established by a Physical Therapist and as ordered by a Physician. Physical Therapist Assistant participates with a Physical Therapist in developing treatment programs for therapy patients.
- Bachelors’ Degree from an accredited physical therapy school
- Maintains a current Oklahoma Physical Therapy Assistant License
- Current BLS certification
- Basic computer knowledge
- Knowledgeable in Observation Levels as indicated by patient behavior and risk of injury to patient and/or others
- Competent in maintaining Observation Logs/Records
- Conducts environmental safety checks for patients requiring 1:1 Observation
- Communicates changes in patient behavior or safety to charge nurse
AMG Specialty Hospital – Oklahoma City is a Long-Term Acute Care hospital that specializes in the management of complex medical needs. Our mission is to return patients to their optimal level of well-being in the least restrictive medical environment. We accomplish this through a multi-disciplined approach that includes aggressive clinical and therapeutic interventions, as well as family involvement. Our high staff-to-patient ratio ensures individualized attention. Our nurses, therapists, and physicians work with each patient to obtain the best possible outcomes.
AMG Specialty Hospital – Oklahoma City is an equal opportunity employer.