AMG Specialty Hospital – Houma is seeking a Full-Time Nurse Practitioner (NP)! This position provides routine care and management of patients with complex chronic and acutely ill patients in collaboration with the supervising physician. The Practitioner provides treatment for the patients’ current medical diagnoses as well as the promotion of wellness and prevention of complications.
LTAC hospital experience is preferred! ICU experience is required!
For Full-Time employees, a comprehensive package is offered including competitive pay, direct deposit, medical insurance, dental insurance, long term disability insurance, life insurance, AD&D insurance, vision insurance, multiple voluntary insurance options, paid holidays, paid vacation time, paid sick time, optional credit union membership, monthly cellular allowance, free uniform scrub after 90 days of employment, and 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution.
- Maintains unencumbered, current RN and ARNP licensure
- Completes annual education requirements
- Attends facility P&T, Quality MEC at request of CEO
- ICU experience is required
- LTAC experience is preferred
- Adhere to dress code, appearance is neat and clean
- Maintain patient confidentiality at all times
- Report to work on time and as scheduled
- Wear identification while on duty
- Represent the organization in a positive and professional manner at all times
- Comply with all organizational policies and standards regarding ethical business practices
- Communicate the Mission, Vision and Values of the organization
- Effectively and consistently communicates clinical and administrative directives to personnel and encourages interactive meetings and discussions
AMG Specialty Hospital – Houma is a Long-Term Acute Care hospital facility that specializes in the management of complex medical needs.
Our mission is to return patients to their optimal level of well-being in the least restrictive medical environment. We accomplish this through a multi-disciplined approach that includes aggressive clinical and therapeutic interventions, as well as family involvement. Our high staff-to-patient ratio ensures individualized attention. Our nurses, therapists, and physicians work with each patient to obtain the best possible outcomes.
AMG Specialty Hospital – Houma is an equal opportunity employer.