AMG Specialty Hospital – Las Vegas is seeking a Part-Time Housekeeper for Day Shifts to maintain cleanliness of the facility while ensuring compliance with OSHA regulations in conjunction with the directives of the designated Housekeeping Supervisor. Perform all duties in the scope of housekeeping willingly and within a satisfactory time frame.
For Part-Time employees, a comprehensive package is offered including competitive pay, direct deposit, paid vacation time, optional credit union membership, cellular discount options and 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to meet physical demands of loading and unloading
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Willing to learn standardized procedures in handling and rotating stock and re-stocking shelves
- Ability to work with other people in courteous manner
AMG Specialty Hospital – Las Vegas is a Long-Term Acute Care hospital that specializes in the management of complex medical needs.
Our mission is to return patients to their optimal level of well-being in the least restrictive medical environment. We accomplish this through a multi-disciplined approach that includes aggressive clinical and therapeutic interventions, as well as family involvement. Our high staff to patient ratio ensures individualized attention. Our nurses, therapists, and physicians work with each patient to obtain the best possible outcomes.
AMG Specialty Hospital – Las Vegas is an equal opportunity employer.