AMG Physical Rehabilitation Hospital – Covington is seeking a Full-Time Clinical Liaison responsible for working directly with the Corporate Hospital Development Team, including but not limited to other Liaisons, Administrators, and Admission Coordinators. A Clinical Liaison is responsible for meeting with, communicating and providing education and support to the medical community. There are two basic parts to the CL role: evaluate the patient and educate the medical community. Clinical experience is required – preferably an experienced RN, LPN or PT.
Comprehensive benefits include: Competitive pay with direct deposit, bonus opportunity, medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, long term disability insurance, variety of additional voluntary insurance products, paid vacation, paid sick time, paid holidays, company paid cellular phone, free uniform scrub after 90 days of employment, and participation in 401(k) retirement plan with company contributions.
- Must have clinical experience
- Preferably an experienced RN, LPN or PT
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university
- One-two years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English. Must be able to articulately communicate, interpret and explain complex information and comprehend written and verbal communication
- Possess excellent interpersonal and human relation skills
AMG Physical Rehabilitation Hospital – Covington is a state-of-the art physical rehabilitation hospital in the heart of Covington, LA. We provide inpatient physical rehabilitation services. We accept Medicare, Medicaid, and private insurance.
AMG Physical Rehabilitation Hospital – Covington is an equal opportunity employer.