AMG Specialty Hospital – Albuquerque is seeking a Full-Time Clinical Liaison (RN, LPN or RT) with experience preferred. The CL reports directly to the hospital Chief Executive Officer. They work with other Clinical/Community Liaisons, Administrators, Admission Coordinators, and the Corporate Team to help consistently increase patient census in the hospital. The average census of the hospital provides a “group performance indicator for the CL team” and the Admit-Referral report provides a “specific performance indicator for the individual CL.” There are two basic parts to the CL role: evaluate the patient and educate the medical community. This position includes driving daily to and from meetings, referral sources and potential referral sources. This position requires an active RN, LPN or RT clinical New Mexico License!
A comprehensive package is offered including competitive pay, bonus opportunities, direct deposit, dual medical insurance options, dental insurance, long term disability insurance, life insurance, AD&D insurance, vision insurance, multiple voluntary insurance options, paid holidays, paid vacation time, paid sick time, business cellular phone provided, optional credit union membership, cellular discount options, free uniform scrub after 90 days of employment, and 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associates Degree
- Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, or Respiratory Therapist license required
- Experience as a Clinical Liaison is preferred
- One-two years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Valid NM state driver’s license
- BLS Certification
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- Must be able to articulately communicate, interpret and explain complex information and comprehend written and verbal communication
- Additional languages desirable
AMG Specialty Hospital – Albuquerque is a Long-Term Acute Care hospital that specializes in the management of complex medical needs.
Our mission is to return patients to their optimal level of well-being in the least restrictive medical environment. We accomplish this through a multi-disciplined approach that includes aggressive clinical and therapeutic interventions, as well as family involvement. Our high staff-to-patient ratio ensures individualized attention. Our nurses, therapists, and physicians work with each patient to obtain the best possible outcomes.
AMG Specialty Hospital – Albuquerque is an equal opportunity employer.