North Alabama Specialty Hospital is seeking a Full-Time Clinical Liaison (CL) responsible for working directly with the Corporate Hospital Development Team, including but not limited to other Liaisons/Marketers, Administrations, and Admission Coordinators. A Clinical Liaison is responsible for meeting with the medical community both for education and marketing. There are two basic parts to the CL role: evaluate the patient and educate/market the medical community. Clinical experience is required for this position – preferably an experienced RN, LPN or RT.
Full-time comprehensive benefit package is offered including competitive pay with payroll direct deposit, medical insurance, dental insurance, long term disability insurance, life insurance & accidental death & dismemberment insurance, additional elective insurance options, paid holidays, paid vacation time, paid sick time, cellular phone provided for business use, 401(k) retirement plan with a company match, and optional credit union membership.
- All candidates must have clinical experience
- Active license as an experienced RN, LPN or RT
- One – two years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- Must be able to articulately communicate, interpret and explain complex information and comprehend written and verbal communication
- Possesses excellent interpersonal and human relation skills
North Alabama Specialty Hospital, located in Athens, Alabama is an acute care hospital that specializes in the management of complex medical needs.
Our mission is to return patients to their optimal level of well-being in the least restrictive medical environment. We accomplish this through a multi-disciplined approach that includes aggressive clinical and therapeutic interventions, as well as family involvement. Our high staff-to-patient ratio ensures individualized attention. Our nurses, therapists, and physicians work with each patient to obtain the best possible outcomes.
North Alabama Specialty Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.