Lafayette Physical Rehabilitation Hospital is seeking a Full-Time Clinical Liaison (CL) that reports directly to the hospital Chief Executive Officer. They work with other Clinical/Community Liaisons, Administrators, Admission Coordinators, and the Corporate Team to help consistently increase patient census in the hospital. The average census of the hospital provides a “group performance indicator for the CL team” and the Admit-Referral report provides a “specific performance indicator for the individual CL.” There are two basic parts to the CL role: evaluate the patient and educate the medical community. This position includes driving daily to and from meetings, referral sources and potential referral sources.
Clinical experience is required – preferably an experienced RN, LPN or PT
For Full-Time employees, a comprehensive package is offered including competitive pay, bonus opportunities, direct deposit, medical insurance, dental insurance, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, AD&D insurance, vision insurance, multiple voluntary insurance options, paid holidays, paid vacation time, paid sick time, optional credit union membership, cellular discount options, free uniform scrub after 90 days of employment, and 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution.
- Must have clinical experience
- Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse or Physical Therapist for Physical Rehab
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associates Degree
- One – two years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Valid state driver’s license
- BLS Certification
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- Must be able to articulately communicate, interpret and explain complex information and comprehend written and verbal communication
- Possess excellent interpersonal and human relation skills
Lafayette Physical Rehabilitation Hospital (LPRH) is a state-of-the-art, free-standing, thirty-two-bed specialty hospital, located in the heart of Lafayette, LA, directly behind The Heart Hospital of Lafayette and Lafayette Surgical Specialty Hospital, off Kaliste Saloom Road. We provide inpatient rehabilitation services. We accept Medicare, Medicaid, and private insurance.
Lafayette Physical Rehabilitation Hospital (LPRH) is an equal opportunity employer.