AMG Specialty Hospital – Las Vegas is seeking a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) who is responsible for the entire scope of operations within the hospital facility. Negotiates and presents contracts to Acadiana Management Group, LLC, the Corporate office. Ensure all department heads are using effective management of financial, human, and informational resources. Ensures the hospital is at all times compliant with the rules and regulations of current State and Federal guidelines, while always staying abreast of new regulations in licensure and reimbursement. Develops and supervises all budgets managing to or below the budgets.
A comprehensive package is offered including competitive pay, generous bonus opportunities, direct deposit, dual medical insurance options, dental insurance, long term disability insurance, life insurance, AD&D insurance, vision insurance, multiple voluntary insurance options, paid holidays, paid vacation time, paid sick time, cellular allowance, optional credit union membership, cellular discount options, and 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution.
- Minimum of a four-year undergraduate degree
- Masters’ degree preferred
- Minimum of five years of management experience in a healthcare-related field, preferably in an LTACH
- Clinical license and experience preferred
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- Must be able to articulately communicate, interpret and explain complex information and comprehend written and verbal communication
- Additional languages desirable
- Basic computer knowledge
- Possess excellent interpersonal and human relation skills, and positive leadership skills
AMG Specialty Hospital – Las Vegas is a Long-Term Acute Care hospital that specializes in the management of complex medical needs.
Our mission is to return patients to their optimal level of well-being in the least restrictive medical environment. We accomplish this through a multi-disciplined approach that includes aggressive clinical and therapeutic interventions, as well as family involvement. Our high staff to patient ratio ensures individualized attention. Our nurses, therapists, and physicians work with each patient to obtain the best possible outcomes.
AMG Specialty Hospital – Las Vegas is an equal opportunity employer.