Lafayette Physical Rehabilitation Hospital is seeking a Full-Time Chief Clinical Officer (CCO). The Chief Clinical Officer is a member of the administrative team of our facility and as such participates in decision-making, policy determination, and planning and operations of the hospital. She/he has the responsibility for the management of all nursing practices. The Chief Clinical Officer must have knowledge of current theoretical approaches to delivering nursing care and strategies for examining and applying relevant concepts and current leadership, management, and performance improvement concepts and the ability to participate in developing and implementing strategies to address opportunities for improving nursing care.
For Full-Time employees, a comprehensive package is offered including competitive pay, bonus opportunities, direct deposit, medical insurance, dental insurance, long term disability insurance, life insurance, AD&D insurance, vision insurance, multiple voluntary insurance options, paid holidays, paid vacation time, paid sick time, optional credit union membership, monthly cellular allowance, cellular discount options, free uniform scrub after 90 days of employment, and 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Registered Nurse Licensure in state of the facility
- Demonstrated leadership and management ability with a minimum of three to five years’ experience in nursing administration
- Two years’ experience as a director or associate director of a department of nursing
- Able to communicate effectively and positively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Additional languages are desirable
- Basic computer knowledge
Lafayette Physical Rehabilitation Hospital (LPRH) is a state-of-the-art, free-standing, thirty-two-bed specialty hospital, located in the heart of Lafayette, LA, directly behind The Heart Hospital of Lafayette and Lafayette Surgical Specialty Hospital, off Kaliste Saloom Road. We provide inpatient rehabilitation services. We accept Medicare, Medicaid, and private insurance.
Lafayette Physical Rehabilitation Hospital (LPRH) is an equal opportunity employer.