AMG Specialty Hospital – Zachary is seeking a Full-Time Charge Nurse (RN) for night shifts, with a $5,000 sign-on bonus*! Experience in ICU/Telemetry experience, med-surg, or acute care experience preferred. Charge Nurse supervises the patient care activities performed by other RNs, LPN/LVNs, and CNAs. Communicate with Physicians/CCO/staff, as appropriate about changes in patient’s clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Responsible for fostering a positive milieu in the hospital. Keeps CCO and CEO apprised of situations that may place the facility at risk. Provides direct patient care as required based on staffing and patient acuity.
Shift Differentials paid for Nights and Weekend Shifts!
*Bonus is offered as per the terms of an Employment Assistant Agreement
For Full-Time employees, a comprehensive package is offered including competitive pay, direct deposit, medical insurance, dental insurance, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, AD&D insurance, vision insurance, multiple voluntary insurance options, paid holidays, paid vacation time, paid sick time, optional credit union membership, cellular discount options, use, free uniform scrub after 90 days of employment, and 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Licensure of State of application
- Knowledge of local, state and federal laws regarding nursing
- Current BLS certification
- Current ACLS certification
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- Must be able to articulately communicate, interpret and explain complex information and comprehend written and verbal communication
- Additional languages desirable
- Possess excellent interpersonal and human relation skills
- Acute care, med-surg, or ICU experience is preferred
AMG Specialty Hospital – Zachary is a Long-Term Acute Care hospital facility that specializes in the management of complex medical needs.
Our mission is to return patients to their optimal level of well-being in the least restrictive medical environment. We accomplish this through a multi-disciplined approach that includes aggressive clinical and therapeutic interventions, as well as family involvement. Our high staff-to-patient ratio ensures individualized attention. Our nurses, therapists, and physicians work with each patient to obtain the best possible outcomes.
AMG Specialty Hospital – Zachary is an equal opportunity employer.