AMG Specialty Hospital – Albuquerque is seeking a PRN Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) responsible for assisting the Occupational Therapist in developing individual treatment programs and administering the occupational therapy treatment program as directed by the Occupational Therapist and as ordered by a Physician.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited Occupational Therapy school
- Maintains a current New Mexico State License in good standing
- Current BLS certification.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Additional languages desirable.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Company Overview
AMG Specialty Hospital – Albuquerque is a Long-Term Acute Care hospital that specializes in the management of complex medical needs.
Our mission is to return patients to their optimal level of well-being in the least restrictive medical environment. We accomplish this through a multi-disciplined approach that includes aggressive clinical and therapeutic interventions, as well as family involvement. Our high staff-to-patient ratio ensures individualized attention. Our nurses, therapists, and physicians work with each patient to obtain the best possible outcomes.
AMG Specialty Hospital – Albuquerque is an equal opportunity employer.