AMG Physical Rehabilitation Hospital – Covington seeks a PRN Case Manager. The Case Manager’s primary function is to make readily available to the patient, their families and/or significant others, special services in order to facilitate adjustment of these individual’s continuity of care post discharge. The Case Manager oversees the effective coordination of admission and discharge planning, case communications, interdisciplinary team conferences, insurance relations and assurance through managed care systems, and verbal and written reporting. Assures regulations regarding patient rights are fulfilled.
- RN, Social Worker or LPN
- Minimum of six months to one year of discharge planning experience preferred
- If LPN, and no experience as above, supervision by RN/SW will be required during a 6-month training period
- Excellent time management skills, organized and able to prioritize
- Proficient computer skills
- Possesses superb written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with colleagues and others
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with multiple cases
- Able to organize and manage large amounts of files, schedules, dates, and information
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
AMG Physical Rehabilitation Hospital – Covington is a state of the art, physical rehabilitation hospital in the heart of Covington, LA. We will provide inpatient physical rehabilitation services. We accept Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance.
AMG Physical Rehabilitation Hospital – Covington is an equal opportunity employer.