AMG Specialty Hospital – Houma is seeking a Full-Time Assistant Chief Clinical Officer (ACCO)! The Assistant Chief Clinical Officer is a member of the administrative team of our facility and as such participates in decision-making, policy determination, and planning and operations of the hospital. She/he has the responsibility for the management of all nursing practices. The Assistant Chief Clinical Officer must have knowledge of current theoretical approaches to delivering nursing care and strategies for examining and applying relevant concepts and current leadership, management, and performance improvement concepts and the ability to participate in developing and implementing strategies to address opportunities for improving nursing care. The company will pay for Cardiac-Vascular Nursing Certification with this position!
For Full-Time employees, a comprehensive package is offered including competitive pay, direct deposit, medical insurance, dental insurance, long term disability insurance, life insurance, AD&D insurance, vision insurance, multiple voluntary insurance options, paid holidays, paid vacation time, paid sick time, optional credit union membership, cellular discount options, free uniform scrub after 90 days of employment, and 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Louisiana Registered Nurse License in good standing
- Demonstrated leadership and management ability with a minimum of three to five years’ experience in nursing administration and/or as a Charge Nurse
- Three to five years of ICU experience
- Cardiac-Vascular Nursing Certification preferred
- Experience with Staffing/Scheduling of Nursing staff preferred
- Experience with Patient Assignments preferred
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Basic computer knowledge
AMG Specialty Hospital – Houma is a Long-Term Acute Care hospital facility that specializes in the management of complex medical needs.
Our mission is to return patients to their optimal level of well-being in the least restrictive medical environment. We accomplish this through a multi-disciplined approach that includes aggressive clinical and therapeutic interventions, as well as family involvement. Our high staff-to-patient ratio ensures individualized attention. Our nurses, therapists, and physicians work with each patient to obtain the best possible outcomes.
AMG Specialty Hospital – Houma is an equal opportunity employer.